Thursday, January 12, 2012

It's Been a Year!

So, I have to say, I am laughing that it has been over a year since I started this blog, and only my second actual post. At least I told you honestly- I knew I’d have a hard time keeping up! At this moment in time, I am wide awake due to a shot I had to take today to get over this sickness (as promised by Angie). I just started another load of laundry, and my husband is snoring too loudly for me to read or watch TV, so I figured now would be a good time to start blogging again!
So here is an update on the life of me since my last post:
I am now Mrs. Danielle Crick, although I guess the “newness” of marriage has all but worn off since we are slightly shy of our eight month mark of an old married couple. Things are more wonderful than I could have ever imagined, but I’ll spare you the mushiness of how in love we are J I’m sure I will spend more time with that on a later date- with fair warning, of course!
Because my first post gave an in-depth view into some of the major aspects of my life, I won’t spend time explaining all of the details yet again.  (I apologize for the autobiography on this wonderful life that I have. I can’t help but share my blessings!)
I am STILL at MTSU, however this IS my last semester, as I will begin student teaching next week (fingers crossed), which will be a whole new adventure in itself! I am overly excited, slightly anxious, and extremely eager to begin this next phase in the journey to becoming the educator I desire to be.
I am super thankful for the many blessings God has granted me over this past year, and I am at such a great place right now. It is amazing the things He will do when you surrender life to Him, and pray for His will rather than your own!
Although this post is filled with useless rambling, I’ll do my best to update regularly, with more focus, of course! Laundry is almost done, and I’m attempting to go to sleep now! Sweet dreams all!

2 comments:

  1. I just want you to know that I love you and I'm proud of you. Love Tony

    P.S. I do not snore. I have never heard me snore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! I just love you two!! I am so blessed to be able to walk alongside you both as we all GROW. Praise God HE dont leave us to do this alone nor can you walk with HIM and not be changed. I have seen such a growth in you both and it s so contagious! I look forward to hearing and seeing what else God is doing in your lives. I love how much in love you are with one another. Though we all have times when we dont feel like loving one another when we are upset at eachother. To remember love is a CHOICE not a feeling. You guys know Josh and I just celebrated 10 years but you would have never known that a week before :) God is Good! Constantly reminding of HIS goodness and FAITHFULNESS.
    I know this is your blog I will try not to write a book on yours and get back on mine :) since all of maybe 3 people remind me to post something :) It has been more of just my photo book for now..Anyway, welcome back and I look forward to seeing pics and hearing more about what God is doing in your lives.

    Love to you both,
    April

    ReplyDelete